Sunday, April 14, 2013

On the Upside...

I've been in the dumps.  Wallowing.  And I was starting to feed off it.  Figuratively and literally.... thank you, Cool Ranch Doritos and Dove chocolates for the 10 pounds I have put on in record time.  

So I decided to distract my mind for a bit and put together a couple of videos for my boys.  Tyler and his love for football -- and Brett and his complete adoration for all things basketball.  The laundry piled up.  The dust bunnies partied in the corners.  The weeds grew tall in the cool, rainy, sunny spring weather.  But the boys loved their surprise and it was worth it!  

Again... a large responsibility of mine is ensuring they remember their childhood as being as much about them individually as it is about them as a Kacy's brothers/protectors/helpers.  And this is just another attempt at doing that.  (If you choose to watch, you'll need to pause the music player at the top of the page or else you'll get a very unappealing auditory experience.... Also, on my computer, it is viewed best on YouTube.  You just have to click the "YouTube" link in the bottom right of the video.)

Love you, boys. To the moon and back.  




No comments:

Post a Comment